Saturday, January 14, 2012

Long time between drinks.

It's been over a year since I last posted as things have been pretty hectic in that time. Still I have managed to finish trackwork in the yard and currently in the process of fitting point motors and started wiring.
Also I have been building a few kits in the very little spare time I get. I bought a some Lloyds kits a few years ago and they have been sitting in the cupboard gathering dust. I have two EL, a DL and an Explorer kit with an intermediate car. The Explorer has been painted and only needs some flushglazing, decals and a bit of weathering to finish.
The DL is ready for the paint shop and I have sourced some decals from Al at AR kits. It will be in the AN livery as will both the EL classes.

That's it for now but I have a few days off work at the end of the month so more work will be completed...... Hopefully!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment